Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, Autonomous Vehicles
Unity Technologies is for an experienced test engineer to join our Autonomous Vehicles AI team in Bellevue! From developing new tools in Unity to developing autonomous vehicle simulations, our team will solve the biggest problems facing the automotive Unity users today!
If you’re passionate about quality software development, solving complex and niche problems, and want to be part of the future of autonomous vehicles, we want to talk to you!
- Test in accordance with established standards
- Develop test automation tools and framework
- Conduct software tests on new tools to ensure quality software development
- Analyze and help resolve technical and application problems
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
- Collaborate with the team lead and other software developers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain solutions based on the Unity editor and services
- Drive peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Serve as a representative of Unity’s autonomous vehicles team with enterprise partners and relevant industry events
- Experience developing for/with the Unity editor
- Proficiency developing with C# and C++
- Proven experience investigating ambiguous problems in a software development environment
- Experience working on complex projects simultaneously and work independently
- Extensive experience in discussing and planning code design
- Experience with CAD geometry, metadata, and materials
- Experience with real-time multithreaded software development
- Experience with robotics or autonomous systems
- Experience with or strong interest in machine learning
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.