Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
In June 2021, Stackline received a $130 million strategic investment from TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm. This was followed by a $50 million investment from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity in November 2020. Stackline will utilize TA’s capital to continue growing the company’s product offerings and expanding its global footprint.
Stackline’s extensive brand list includes retail stalwarts such as Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s. In 2020, the company helped its clients grow their online businesses while continuing to diversify its technology offerings.
Join our team as a Sr. Software Development Engineer and you will help to drive a large-scale software development initiative in Stackline’s retail analytics platform.
- Build the back-end of a SaaS product utilizing technologies such as C# or Java and Node.js.
- Take ownership of a complex set of internal/external services, and datasets.
- Execute full lifecycle (design, build, document, unit/functional/load test, and deploy) of back-end APIs and infrastructure needed to scale our platform.
- Tackle latency and throughput challenges in data process and request serving.
- 6+ years of professional development experience in at least, one modern programming language such as C#, Java, Python, or Scala.
- 4+ years experience using SQL.
- Demonstrated experience mentoring junior developers on the craft of software development.
- AWS experience: Redshift, S3, SQS, SNS, Docker.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Mongo, Dynamo.
- Experience with Spark tool set.
- End-to-end development experience including Node.js and React.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Master’s degree in quantitative field (e.g. science, engineering, mathematics) or related discipline.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Experience with Big Data technologies.
- People who think big, work hard, and solve problems.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays at 2pm
- Catered lunches each Friday in the office
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.