Senior Software Engineer - Brand Experience at Qualtrics (Seattle, WA)
Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM™, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
You will be building leading edge technologies that will enable companies to turn their brands into icons. Join us as we build next generation Brand Experience product line that will enable companies protect their most valuable asset by measuring health, sentiment, lift and understand how people create preference and how brands can move them. Our goal is to turn people into Brand ambassadors and Brands into icons.
You should love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth.
A Day in the Life
- Focus on the development of cloud computing infrastructure at Qualtrics, and help build, distribute, scale and optimize these technologies
- Develop scalable, robust, and highly available micro services related to our platform
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical fields.
- At least 5-7 years of professional software development experience.
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn.
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.