Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is a pioneer in defining the XM software category and Customer Care is a product whose vision is to transform contact centers from mere cost centers to loyalty drivers for both customers and employees. As a Software Engineer on Customer Care, you will play a key role in realizing our vision by connecting X-data and O-data to drive actions both within the contact center and through the organization by infusing contact center insights into teams like product, procurement, and digital. You will apply your distributed-systems knowledge, familiarity with full-stack development, databases, search-engines, and webservices to build premier software and services.
You will have the opportunity to work on the following
- Work closely with partner teams to build distributed pipelines to analyze, gain insights and act on unsolicited conversational data.
- Build tools and visualizations for contact centers that leverage X+O data to develop automated and personalized coaching plans for their employees
- Scale our closed loop platform to handle its rapid growth
Expectations for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Design systems that scale as the usage grows
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document)
A Day in the Life
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Have worked on frontend development and have familiarity with backend services
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Actively participate and drive design reviews and code reviews
- Mentor and coach more junior engineers