Our success is dependent on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups — women, people with disabilities, people of color, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
Outreach is transforming how companies engage with their customers. We are looking for an experienced React developer to join our Core Experience org. Your primary focus will be solving challenging technical problems, building performant, maintainable and reliable solutions, delivering value and collaborating with other great engineers, product managers and designers. You will have the opportunity to help contribute to the Outreach brand success.
Outreach is in a hyper-growth stage and looking for exceptional engineers who thrive in a pre-IPO environment, who can bring their experience to take our team to the next level, and are excited to join one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in a role with real impact.
Our Tech Stack
On the Frontend we use React with Typescript. The data loading layer uses GraphQL and an Apollo client.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Write high quality code using React, Typescript, Material UI and GraphQL
- Take part in code reviews and architectural discussions
- Help us build customer trust by keeping the quality bar high and delivering well tested code
- Collaborate closely with Engineers, Product Managers and Designers to deliver the best user experience
- Working in an international team environment, with engineering offices in Prague and USA
- Own features all the way through
- Respond to changing requirements efficiently and responsibly
- Take part in an agile development process
- Mentor and provide support/guidance for other team members
- 3+ years of software engineering experience preferred
- Experience in developing a complex application with performance in mind
- Strong problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills
- Experience building and consuming web based APIs
- Great communications skills and ability to give and receive honest feedback
- Go above and beyond to help your team
- You embody our core values: We are hungry craftspeople, We have grit, We are honest, We take ownership, We have each other's back no matter what, We are one with our customers, and We find strength in diversity and inclusion
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status