Using our industry-leading game engine, we are creating a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. Our work will impact multiple industries such as Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of artificial intelligence.
We are building a set of tools and services to solve one of the hardest challenges in machine learning - generating synthetic data for training perception systems. Our work extends beyond traditional camera perception and includes stereoscopic cameras, lidars, and will have a ripple effect across the field of Artificial Intelligence, changing the way simulators and image data are used across the industry!
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer on our team, your work will focus on developing a scalable 3D content system for our simulation scenarios. You will collaborate with other teams at Unity to bring together the best of our cloud-service offerings and streaming capabilities to further enable our users to access, manage, and generate data with the myriad assets Unity has to offer. Your work will change the way Unity can be used in the worlds of synthetic data and machine learning!
- Design and develop new services and improve our existing services
- Ensure service scalability and reliability through effective code and data storage design
- Design and implement web UI frontend code for upcoming features
- Hands-on experience working with large scale distributed systems
- Experience working with AWS, Azure, GCP or other cloud providers
- Proven ability to implement and operate at large scale
- Solid skills in a high-level language such as C#, C++, Java or Go
- Experience with front-end development frameworks
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Unity development
- Experience with 3D content development tools such as Maya, Substance Designer, or Houdini
- Experience working with or developing cloud platforms for machine learning
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.