Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
We are looking for engineers to bring our Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence R&D strategy to the next level. Our goal is to personalize the Qualtrics experience using ML and AI features showcasing Qualtrics data as a core value proposition and competitive advantage.
As a Machine Learning software engineer at Qualtrics, you should love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. Crafting systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work!
In addition, you will:
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team to implement, tune, and productize cutting-edge machine learning models to meet the demands of our rapidly growing business
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and best-in-class solutions to solve complex business problems
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Lead and engage in design reviews, architectural discussions, requirement definitions and other technical activities in diverse capacity
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Build and maintain highly scalable data pipelines to cleanse, anonymize, measure, and index complex and multi-modal data.
- Finding quick ways to prototype and test possible solutions to large problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, complexity analysis, and performance
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern programming language such as Java, C# or Python, including object-oriented design
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- CI/CD deployment automation experience with scripting, Chef, Jenkins, Puppet, etc.
- Interest in modern machine learning / deep learning systems
- Ability to work both independently on ambiguous problems and in highly collaborative team environments
- Experience with technical communications with both technical and non-technical peers
- Deep understanding of machine learning model life cycle management
- The ability to define system architecture and explore the feasibility of various designs
- Experience developing cloud-based software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- 3+ years of experience in machine learning systems (e.g. SageMaker, MLFlow, Kubeflow), and/or deep learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet etc)
- Experience with building data pipelines for machine learning and processing large volumes of data with modern big data systems such as Spark, EMR, Hadoop etc.
- Experience with workflow management tools, e.g. Airflow
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories