Senior Software Engineer, Operator Experience at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:45 a.m. (PST) on Monday, November 11, 2019
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We are looking for a senior engineer to help us enhance and maintain the operator experience for our customers. You’ll be helping our team enhance and scale our Tenant Logs offering, and make our Custom Domains functionality even easier to use. You will also be responsible for helping us build new, and maintain existing, APIs and services that will be operating in high scale, low latency environments.
- Join a small, cohesive team comprised of engineers, a product manager, and designer to own our products from top to bottom.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Collaborate with our support team as the last level of escalation for tickets.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Troubleshoot production issues and implement fixes for them.
- Help our customers have an awesome experience with our products.
You may be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have experience creating public, or internal, APIs.
- Care deeply about customer experience and making it easy for customers to get the most out of our product.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results.
- Dream of working on a cloud service that has other developers as customers.
- Like to lead by example.
- Have experience with PostgreSQL.
- Have worked with real-time data processing.
- #AR; #US; #CA;
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description