- Collaborate with the Platform Operations team to create high-performance, highly available and scalable systems
- Participate in, as well as lead, code and design reviews, ensuring the quality of both deliverables
- Work cross-functionally across multiple teams to prioritize and ensure we make positive trade-offs in how we deliver platform features
- Manage the production platform that patients, doctors and clinical staff rely on
- Grow and mentor junior engineers
- Develop and improve team best practices for coding, operational excellence and design
- Knowledge and prior use of AWS services and tools (e.g., Lambda, DynamoDB and CDK)
- Experience scaling systems to a high volume of customers and end users
- A high level of ownership, flexibility and self-direction
- Ability to think big and help innovate in a fast-paced environment
Work From Anywhere
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like.
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.