Senior Software Engineer, Quality at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:34 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
Auth0's Quality team is composed of software engineers who are passionate about software quality at speed. The team builds and maintains the frameworks used to test and release Auth0. As an engineer on the Quality team you will shape a culture of quality at speed, giving engineering teams the tools and best practices to build and ship high-quality products.
Today we use Node.js for most of our code, so familiarity with it is a big plus.
We are looking for curious, engaging and passionate engineers that will help us build an innovative team with a strong focus on continuously improving.
- Design and implement automated build, test, and release processes.
- Define and continuously improve testing strategies.
- Drive adoption of tools, frameworks, and best practices for testability and code quality.
- Create and maintain test automation frameworks and tests.
- Support users of tools and frameworks used for testing.
- Assist project teams determining whether a given component or feature is ready for release.
- Define the approach and infrastructure needed for functional and performance testing.
You might work on:
- Open source tools, CLIs, and frameworks.
- Writing blog posts about the cool stuff we are doing.
- Collaborating on tests and testability for each service.
- Analyzing support cases and production issues to find new ways of catching problems before release.
- Collecting metrics and building dashboards that help foster a culture of quality.
- Building and supporting the tools and infrastructure used to verify and ship changes every day.
- Experience with: continuous delivery, service-oriented architecture, cloud platform environments.
- Demonstrated skill with one or more of the following: test automation, performance testing, tool or framework design, refactoring, debugging.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort working in a globally distributed environment with a remote workforce.
- Are currently located in Spain, United States (EDT), Germany, Argentina, France, United Kingdom or Canada (EDT)
- #ES; #US-E; #DE; #AR; #FR; #UK; GMT-CA,
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description