Senior Software Engineer (Serverless Team, Nodejs, Azure, AWS)
Is automation more than just a buzzword? Are you comfortable explaining technology to others? Are you passionate about software development at work and at home? If your answer is “yes”, we would like to talk to you!
Why you should join Dev9:
- Keep your skills fresh by working with some of the newest technologies and tools out there
- We are growing! Lots of opportunities for advancement
- Join a small, highly collaborative team
What makes Dev9 unique:
- We don't just build software; we approach development as a well-honed craft.
- We are experts who believe in being innovative while having fun and working continuously to refine our skills.
- We are committed to excellence in everything we do, from the technology we choose to the people who make up our team. With excellence as a guiding principle, we deliver quality results that ensure client satisfaction.
- We approach work with integrity. We do what we say we'll do, and we operate with transparency and honesty.
- We work cohesively and see each person at Dev9 as a critical contributor. We prize teamwork and support each other in providing the best results for our clients. No one on our team is superior to another - we help each other out, in the spirit of personal growth.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Provide custom software and Cloud-based solutions to our clients This team will be building a serverless, cloud-agnostic platform.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Experience with Object-Oriented programming languages
- 7+ years of software development
- Some NodeJS experience and/or the desire to learn
- Python experience is desired, but not required
- AWS and/or Azure cloud experience
- CI/CD experience
- Opinionated on TDD/BDD
The position is full-time with excellent benefits.
Check us out http://www.dev9.com
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.(local to the Seattle area), no telecommute, no relocation