Senior Software Engineer, Social APIs and Product [Remote / USA only]
What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for a US-based, talented engineer to join our Social team.
This is a remote role for people who live and work in the United States.
What is Hearsay Social?
Social is the cornerstone product of the Hearsay Advisor Cloud, connecting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to enable our customers to build their brand and grow their business via publishing relevant, highly targeted content to their networks. Social also combines inbound customer data and social listening to provide our customers with immediate, high-impact actions they can take to manage their relationships and generate business.
Along with Hearsay Relate and Hearsay Sites, we’ve built the world’s best engagement platform across social media, sms, voice, and email.
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group of 200-plus people that passionately believe in our products, our people, and our culture.
Our customers include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role:
- Work in a place that’s pretty darn awesome. Seriously.
- Collaborate with various engineering teams, product management, and design to execute a diverse range of projects touching every aspect of Hearsay Social
- Ensure that API connectivity to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn is rock solid (this is not a pure API connectivity role. You’ll be working all throughout Social)
- Contribute to product architecture to ensure seamless development of new product features and architect infrastructure to support a fast-growing user base
- Be directly responsible for multiple or large components within Hearsay Social
- Mentor other developers to make them as great, or even better, than you are (a challenge, we know!)
- Share your thoughts on product features, the user experience, or literally anything else across the company
- You live and work in the USA
- You've worked at least one major remote job (9 months or more).
- People love to work with you!
- You've got experience working across the technical stack, developing modern web apps, and building systems that scale
- You have very strong Python fluency
- You have strong opinions about what good code is, and can make persuasive arguments to influence your team (and the rest of the company)
- You can listen to other people's strong opinions and have willingness to change yours if what they are saying makes sense
- You love working with a diverse group of people, with different approaches and styles
- You have and understanding of and/or experience with writing against social network APIs (eg Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
We love working here, and we hope you will too!
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description