Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Senior Software Engineer - Statwing Products
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Statwing team builds products to make insight in data easily accessible through statistical analysis and machine learning. The team owns the full stack, developing on products that empower users with insight from their data. This includes developing interactive interfaces and visualizations, implementing statistical functionality, and integrating in machine learning services.
Specifically, you would:
- Develop performant UIs with React.js
- Develop visualizations with d3.js
- Design architecture and build systems end to end
- Scale our systems to handle our growth using technology like Node.js, Golang, Docker, MySQL, Redis, AWS S3, Mongo
- Work with Product management and statistics domain experts to understand customer analysis needs
- Implement analyses in the python data stack (numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, tensorflow, etc)
Overall, we’re building products that define the future of how people get and discover insights in their data.
The company and team is in hyper growth mode and we are looking for senior engineers, who are phenomenal teammates, who help develop the team around them, who work full stack on products, who practice sound engineering, who work well with others across disciplines, who empathize with our customers’ needs, who love building simple and scalable solutions to solve customer problems, and who are passionate about creating great experiences for our customers.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with full stack development (frontend to server side)
- Experience with React and Node
- 5+ years of experience
- Be highly creative, flexible and self-directed.
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document)
- Expertise in building fast responsive UI
- Expertise in building data intensive and visualization based UIs
- Expertise using modern web development technologies and techniques, including ES6, React
- Experience in data modeling with various database technologies (SQL, Redis, Document based DBs, etc)
- Expertise in designing and operating service oriented architectures
- Experience in designing distributed systems
- Experience with MVC and single page application technologies (i.e. AngularJS, Angular2, Polymer, Vue, Ember, React or ReactNative)
A Day in the Life
- Leading development of analysis products at Qualtrics
- Designing and developing architecture to scale and optimize the full stack for analysis
- Develop performant and responsive UIs that bring users joy in analyzing data
- Develop scalable, robust, and highly available services
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Partner with and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Listen to and understand the customers for whom we are building our products
- Collaborate with your peers and prioritize features to deliver value to your customers
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- During COVID we adopted a WFH process to best support our employees
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent events, team outings, and workshops for development.
- We take pride in our office's design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.