The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Senior Software Engineer - Statwing Products
You will be building leading edge technologies that will enable our customers to discover insights in their data by building the iQ analysis product suite. We’re building applications and services that highlight and explain insights relating to experience—across the core experience types of customer, employee, brand, and product.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer, you will be applying your knowledge across the full-stack (frontend application development, databases, various storage engines, and web service design) to build extraordinary applications and services. Primarily, our stack includes Node.js, ReactJS, d3.js, Python, MySQL, and Redis. Each team has freedom on choosing the stack on each project, allowing engineers to experiment and learn new, up and coming technologies like GoLang, Spark and Galera.
You should love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. Crafting systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth. Owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work!
The Expectation for Success
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of meaningful experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with frontend application development (e.g. React, modern web technologies)
- Experience in building fast responsive UI
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document)
A Day in the Life
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to tackle complex business problems
- Leading development of analysis products at Qualtrics
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Listen to and understand the customers for whom we are building our products
- Collaborate with your peers and prioritize features to deliver value to your customers
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.