Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our agile development team. As an experienced member, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle: scoping, design, coding, testing, implementation and support. You will help in the development of highly available, scalable, secure and flexible solutions for our ecommerce platform. In this role, you must be able to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems. You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team. You must also have the ability to take a system-wide understanding, recognize use of system components and disparate technologies and be able to diagnose and debug components across an entire system. Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is also key as is being a self-starter.
- Collaborates with PMO and Business on requirements definition and functional specifications and design
- Collaborates on or leads development of technical design and specifications as required
- Ensures coding, testing and documentation tasks are successfully performed for new application development as well as enhancements to existing system functionality
- Supports the QA group in developing and executing test plans and test scripts
- Ensures appropriate documentation is produced for client integrations including that of web services
- Takes on leadership roles as needed
- Codes, tests and documents new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality
- Other duties as assigned
- BA or BS Degree required, preferably in computer science or related field
- 5+ years software development experience required
- A proven track record developing fast, reliable, scalable distributed web services
- Solid C# and OO programming skills required
- Exposure to SQL Server or other Relational Databases
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle skills required
- Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
- Experience with cloud development (Azure, AWS, GCP) desired
- Experience with Golang desired
EagleView® offers competitive pay, robust medical/dental/vision plans and a wide variety of other excellent benefits along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.