Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
On the Operator Experience team, we focus on making it easier for security professionals, developers, and systems engineers to quickly gain insight about their Auth0 implementation. We process hundreds of millions of tenant logs each day and send them back to our customers in a way they can use for alerting, analytics, and to better understand traffic patterns or usage of their subscription. You would help us grow our offering to the next level and begin launching new initiatives to help our customers evolve their businesses.
- Shape the direction of the system architecture and ensure our services are appropriately scalable.
- Influence the team culture and iterate upon the ways we work together.
- Collaborate across teams to solve technical and non-technical challenges.
- Iterate on new and existing features by contributing across the whole technical stack.
- Debug and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Have a passion for learning.
- Are comfortable designing and implementing both internal and customer-facing API’s.
- Have experience processing and providing large quantities of data to customers in a consumable way.
- Have experience leading initiatives all the way from discovery to delivery.
- Are comfortable designing, writing, and operating full-stack applications with a strong focus on backend development.
- Have a working knowledge of PostgreSQL or other relational databases.
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
- Live in Canada.
It is helpful, but not required, if you have experience:
- Being part of distributed teams and work environments.
- Building and scaling advanced PostgreSQL schemas and queries.
- Building log drains or streaming data to customers.
- Creating and versioning customer-facing API’s
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.