What we are up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us, and it shows, as we are among the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors, including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today, including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce, and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands, including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot, and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card, and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since creation. Last but not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country, including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated as one of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in customer support, sales, engineering, and finance to accomplish this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim team structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about industry trends. We are committed to promoting mentorship and career development opportunities for our team members. Our physical offices are designed for productivity and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. If working from home is more of your thing, many roles offer the choice to establish a remote office. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high-growth year over year, career opportunities abound, and you have the chance to create, own, and grow your role.
*COVID-19 Update*: In an abundance of caution, Tango Card has moved our teams in Seattle, Boise, and Omaha to a remote workforce. To learn more about how Tango Card has adapted during these times, take a look at the Rewards Genius Blog post, "How Tango Card is Changing in the Face of COVID-19" by our CEO, David Leeds.
Reward yourself and join the Tango Card team!
The Senior Software Development Engineer at Tango Card plays an essential role in our mission to make rewards easy to send and awesome to receive! You will work with our growing Engineering team on projects that impact thousands of businesses and reward recipients every day, all while using the newest technologies to solve real-world problems. Far from your typical Engineering role, you will have the chance to work with all aspects of our business.
Reports to: Engineering Manager
As a Senior Software Engineer at Tango Card, you will:
- Build creative software products and applications and contribute to our CI/CD pipeline
- Be a technical leader and mentor team members on best practices
- Act as an expert on one or more subjects in the development process
- Value collaboration and the importance of supporting your team by working on both front-end and back-end engineering projects
- Ensure our enterprise-level products and applications are stable, secure, and scalable
- Have fun while working in an intimate team setting
Our Senior Software Engineer will have most of the following skills and experience:
- A passion for coding, evident in your excellent coding skills and community participation
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, or a similar technical field of study OR equivalent experience in field
- 5+ years experience of shipping high quality web-based software
- Experienced with Vue, Angular, or similar frontend frameworks
- Experienced with OO server-side technologies including Java, Spring, Spring Boot or similar
- Experienced with Agile project management methodologies and practices in a software development environment
- Experienced with cloud-based software development environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- BS in Computer Science OR equivalent experience
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Home-Office grant for ensuring an awesome WFH environment during social distancing measures
- Awarding winning culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
- Continued education and self-growth opportunities through Udemy
- Virtual-Fitness Benefits through ClassPass
- Dog-Friendly offices
Tango Card is proud to extend its Voluntary WA State Paid Family Medical Leave Plan to employees across all Tango Card Locations.
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.