Senior Software Engineer
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, by means of robotic process automation? Our software robots are trained to manipulate applications like human users do. Our customers and partners include many Fortune 1000 companies. We are profitable and well funded.
This is a perfect moment to have an impact in one of the fastest growing global companies in technology space.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will act as a liaison between engineers in the team and product managers, directly design and engineer significant areas of the product, help hire and recruit technical talent, and ensure our technical deliverables meet the customer expectations.
You will be accountable for the software deliverables to meet all requirements of quality, security, scalability, modifiability, extensibility, testability etc. You will help established effective and agile engineering practices across our engineering teams.
- Proven track record (5+ years experience) of architecting and engineering world-class, large scale commercial applications and services.
- Effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Proficient in C#/C/C++.
- Very good knowledge of the cloud ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns.
- Very good grasp of multithreading, synchronization, asynchronous, cloud programming.
- Deep understanding of basic data structures (list, vector, stack, heap), basic algorithms (sort, search, etc.) and associated time/memory complexity.
Nice to have
- Windows API knowledge, COM, ATL
- C/C++ programming and .NET
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
You’d be part of the strongest enterprise software development teams in the world - we only hire the top 1% of the top 1%.