Senior/Staff Software Engineer (Cloud Platform) at ServiceNow
Title: Senior/Staff Software Engineer (Cloud Platform)
This position requires the Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 Level suitability adjudication. If offered employment, you must be willing to complete and successfully pass the adjudication process. Any employment is contingent upon obtaining the required adjudication. Only US Citizen will be considered.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- We're looking for experienced, passionate, driven senior engineers who can help us build scalable and reliable cloud computing solutions to support the rapid growth of our SaaS products. As a Staff Engineer, you will work on solving tough technical challenges in a high energy, startup like environment with experienced industry leaders and with a highly collaborative team. You will design, implement, test and deploy scalable Cloud Computing solutions as part of the Cloud Development team.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years of experience in professional software development and software architecture
- 3+ years’ experience in SaaS and/or Cloud Infrastructure development
- Strong foundation in distributed systems with proven experience designing and architecting Systems
- Excellent skill and experience in object-oriented design and programming
- Deep understanding of database technologies (SQL, NoSQL, distributed databases)
- Familiar with private/public Cloud and CI/CD framework/tools, such as GIT, VM, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to technologies like Kafka, Machine Learning will be an advantage
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Cloud Orchestration/Workflow automation and High Availability
- Knowledge of cloud technology and distributed computing
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.