Limeade is an employee experience software company on a mission to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity, and purpose. Founded in 2006, Limeade is a pioneer in the HR technology industry and is consistently recognized for its own award-winning culture. Today, Limeade solutions are used in approximately 100 countries around the globe. We help every employee know their company cares - and deliver people and business results that matter. Limeade partners with its customers to transform the overall employee experience by helping to improve employee well-being, engagement, and sense of inclusion - in addition to reducing the risk of unwanted turnover and burnout. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com (AXS listing: LME)
About the role:
The Limeade Reporting team is looking for a developer to join our new and growing team. This team owns all customer-facing reporting and delivers delightful user experiences built on strong technology. React is our technology of choice. You'll collaborate closely with other front-end developers as well as the Design and Data Engineering teams to build sleek and sophisticated reports for product administrators, strategic and technical account managers, and eventually even end-users.
- Develop quality, understandable, testable code
- Evaluate requirements and collaborate on solutions
- Contribute to evolving and improving our tech stack
- Be part of our team! Actively collaborate and engage in building a product that helps employees know their company cares.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Experience with data visualization, including knowledge of industry best practices
- Communicate effectively and with care
- BS or MS degree in computer science or a related study, or equivalent demonstrated experience
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.