Software Developer II, Growth Platform at Remitly
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
On the Growth Platform team you'll build systems that power our acquisition and retention efforts to help customers discover and adopt Remitly. Growth Platform's systems allow marketers to implement sophisticated campaigns, develop product marketing systems, integrate with third-party advertising systems and provide marketing performance insights to promote our growth. Our platform enables the relatively small marketing team to accomplish this efficiently at high-quality across thousands of markets worldwide.
As an engineer on the growth platform team you will own and build systems that could be backend tools and services or customer facing experiences that help us acquire and retain customers. You'll help shape and deliver the roadmap of features that enable us to meet our goals. You will report to the Engineering manager, Growth platform.
- You'll own the delivery of technical projects within the team, all the way from design to launch and beyond.
- You'll participate in the ideation, technical design, and grooming of new features with engineering leads and product managers.
- You'll contribute to the roadmap by presenting technical options and tradeoffs.
- A BS or higher in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- 2+ years of experience with software development.
- Experience working on full-stack products
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer