Software Development Engineer (Full-Stack), Payments
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to help us expand the payments capability at the core of the TUNE's partner marketing platform.
TUNE is the best-in-class platform for digital marketers to track and manage their partnerships, and our payments and invoicing capability is the cornerstone to how we're revolutionizing how digital marketers and content providers work together. Our payments team is working tirelessly to expand our best-in-class payments technology, and this role will be to take the platform to the next level.
Our payments technology stack is built in PHP/Phalcon, Vue.js and MySQL, and uses a service-based architecture integrated with the greater TUNE architecture running on AWS. Our rich set of integrations with payment providers and the different tracking platforms is continuously expanding, and there are constant opportunities to improve our customer payment experience and the underlying technology.
You will collaborate with product managers and fellow engineers to design and deliver solutions from start to finish. The ideal fit for this role is a skilled, motivated, flexible engineer that is passionate about delivering high quality solutions in collaboration with a small Agile team.
You'll be responsible for...
- Develop and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications
- Design and implement relational databases with performance and scalability in mind
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team, Ops team and Product Team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend services and contribute to current billing API
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use unit tests and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with product teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively all task progress, evaluations, estimations, schedules along with technical and process issues in an Agile development environment
- Coordinate with other developers and keep product manager and dev manager well informed of the status of development effort
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Mentor more junior developers and onboard new employees
- Estimate and assign more complex tasks
- Work with product management to generate technical details from user stories
What you'll need...
- Previous working experience as a Software Engineer for 5+ years
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering OR great relevant experience
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Hands on Angular, React,
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
What sets TUNE apart...
- Stellar health insurance coverage (100% of employees' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental. 60% of dependents' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental)
- Great work life balance (4 weeks PTO and increases annually)
- We are still a privately held company (Competitive equity grants)
- 100% commuter transit cost coverage (Bus pass or parking pass)
- Meals served daily
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly offices
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
TUNE makes the technology that delivers comprehensive, automated solutions for powering successful performance marketing relationships. TUNE helps performance marketers maximize their ROI through powerful measurement and partner management solutions. Our performance marketing solutions are trusted by the world's biggest brands, ad networks, and ad platforms to tie marketing investments to measurable outcomes. HasOffers by TUNE is the first and most widely adopted SaaS platform for performance marketing partnerships. TUNE solutions are used by Expedia, CVS, Subway, The New York Times, Line Corporation, Baidu Inc., WeQ, InMobi and AppLift. To learn more, visit www.tune.com.
HasOffers by TUNE equips networks, advertisers, lead generators, and agencies with the technology to measure, analyze, and optimize performance marketing results in real time. HasOffers fully customizable performance marketing platform is designed to help companies manage digital marketing campaigns, advertiser and affiliate relationships, payouts, creative assets, and more. For more information visit: www.hasoffers.com.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on basis of disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description