Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
We're looking for a software engineer to help us build the next generation of our identity verification and fraud prevention systems. You'll work with product managers, designers and analysts to prevent unwanted activity on our platform and eliminate painful customer experiences. You'll build foundational systems so that Remitly can scale for years ahead.
- Work directly with product managers, analysts, designers and machine learning engineers to improve customer experience and mitigate risk
- Develop flexible systems that can be optimized for different regions and customers around the globe
- Work on Remitly's mobile app to create seamless verification experiences for our customers
- Engineer systems to detect fraudulent behavior
- Instrument, operate and maintain production systems serving millions of customers
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Willingness to explore new technologies, frameworks and systems
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer