Software Development Engineer II
You: You are a software engineer who strives for excellence in the user’s experience as well as in your technical solutions. You have a curious mind and a passion for continuous improvement. You thrive in an agile, fast-paced, and highly collaborative team environment.
Us: We are a high-performing cross-functional team of developers, product managers, and designers. We are passionate about delivering elegant solutions to complex business problems, and we have a proven track record of delivering successful applications that delight our customers.
What we want you to do: You will work with your scrum team to deliver impactful and valuable features bi-weekly. You will personally own end-to-end features from concept to design to production, and partner with product managers, user experience designers, and other engineers to achieve high-quality solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with best SDLC practices; preferred experience with the following: coding standards, reviews, code management, build processes, and testing
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, asynchronous architectures, and object-oriented programming
- Experience developing JS, CSS, HTML sites
- Experience developing Single Page Web Applications and frameworks like Bootstrap, AngularJS, React or equivalent
- Experience developing Software as a Service (SaaS) applications and understanding the impact of this architecture in a deployment environment
- Professional experience building REST APIs
- Experience with relational databases, schema design, SQL a plus
- Experience with AWS a plus.
**Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k, and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.