Software Development Engineer - iOS
From the very beginning, OfferUp has believed that the right people united by the right mission can redefine the possible.
OfferUp is dedicated to building the simplest and most trustworthy way for people to buy and sell in their communities. Every year, millions of people use OfferUp to buy and sell locally, resulting in billions of dollars of local commerce. As the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., our iOS and Android app has been in the top five most popular shopping apps lists for more than three years. Join us as we build the marketplace of the future and help more people discover value right where they are.
At a Glance
- 85+ Million Downloads
- Geekwire App of Year
- 15%+ of adults in several markets use OfferUp every month (LA, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle, Las Vegas, Riverside, Orlando)
We are looking for a Senior Senior iOS developer who will help make an impact on the OfferUp iOS Development team as well as someone who appreciates collaboration and teamwork while having a good time.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- 6+ years of experience in software development with 3+ years of proven experience working in iOS/Mac development.
- You will be creating and implementing significant portions of the OfferUp iOS app - Crafting clean code and maintaining an active interest in the overall success of what we're building.
- You will have worked on several iOS apps in the past that are/were in the App Store.
- You have a deep understanding of Objective-C and iOS frameworks.
- Background in Object-oriented programming with knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- You are experienced working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Bachelor's or above in Computer Science or a related field.
- Eligible to work in the United States
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally...Come do work that matters. join the team and take the ride of your life!
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.