Software Development Engineer (Measurement) at TUNE
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:15 p.m. (PST) on Monday, October 14, 2019
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to join TUNE’s small, successful Measurement team. As well-established engineering group at TUNE, the Measurement team builds and maintains the mission critical systems which handle all global, real-time event measurement and business rule enforcement within the company. These high-volume, high-velocity, high-throughput systems are interesting and challenging, and we're looking for the right person to help us retain our top spot in an ever evolving market.
Our system handles tens of billions of events per month. The ideal candidate has a strong history of working on large, distributed systems that deliver predictable performance worldwide, scaling with minimal pain. Have an interesting project on Github? We'd love to see it.
You'll be responsible for...
- Building solutions serving and managing high volume, low-latency ad traffic.
- Solving hard concurrency and distributing programming problems.
- Writing elegant, performant code in a highly available, distributed environment.
- Analyzing and optimizing existing code with an eye towards scalability and robustness.
- Helping shape our future high performance computing architecture.
What you'll need...
- Industry proven software engineering experience (over 3 years of professional experience) with a focus on parallel processing, distributing systems, and large sets of complex data
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering OR great relevant experience
- Expertise working with programming languages such as Go, C++ or Java
- Ability to actively diagnose and contribute to tuning and optimizing our software and systems implementations
- Experience building scalable and maintainable solutions on AWS or other cloud providers using tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Must be comfortable with backend programming as well as working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Extensive knowledge of common design patterns, and how and when to apply them
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work professionally with teams
What sets TUNE apart...
- Stellar health insurance coverage (100% of employees' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental. 60% of dependents' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental)
- Great work life balance (4 weeks PTO and increases annually)
- We are still a privately held company (Competitive equity grants)
- 100% commuter transit cost coverage (Bus pass or parking pass)
- Meals served daily
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly offices
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
TUNE makes technology that powers successful performance-based marketing partnerships across mobile and web. Our flagship product, HasOffers by TUNE, is the industry’s most flexible SaaS solution for tracking, optimizing, and managing partner programs. Headquartered in Seattle with hundreds of employees worldwide, TUNE is trusted by innovative affiliate marketers, the largest mobile advertising platforms, and iconic brands across the globe. For more information visit: www.tune.com.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on basis of disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description