Software Development Engineer (Measurement)
You'll be responsible for...
- Building solutions serving and managing high volume, low-latency ad traffic.
- Solving hard concurrency and distributing programming problems.
- Writing elegant, performant code in a highly available, distributed environment.
- Analyzing and optimizing existing code with an eye towards scalability and robustness.
- Helping shape our future high performance computing architecture.
What you'll need...
- Industry proven software engineering experience (over 3 years of professional experience) with a focus on parallel processing, distributing systems, and large sets of complex data.
- Computer Science or relevant math/science academic background (or truly great experience).
- Expertise working with programming languages such as Go, C++ or Java.
- Ability to actively diagnose and contribute to tuning and optimizing our software and systems implementations.
- Experience building scalable and maintainable solutions on AWS or other cloud providers using tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Must be comfortable with backend programming as well as working in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Extensive knowledge of common design patterns, and how and when to apply them.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work professionally with teams.
What sets TUNE apart...
- Stellar health insurance coverage (100% of employees' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental. 60% of dependents' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental)
- Great work life balance (4 weeks PTO and increases annually)
- We are still a privately held company (Competitive equity grants)
- 100% commuter transit cost coverage (Bus pass or parking pass)
- A top-notch culinary team serving 2 meals a day (Breakfast and lunch)
- Paid parental leave (12 weeks for primary caregiver, 2 weeks for secondary caregiver)
- TUNE Cares , our philanthropic program supporting education, the environment, diversity, and other important community causes through life enriching experiences
- The TUNE House program, which is designed to promote a collaborative environment for women aligned in their effort to be innovative and extraordinary leaders in the tech industry
- Dog-friendly offices
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- 10 reasons why you should work for TUNE