Software Development Engineer in Test at EagleView
Our ideal Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is someone who is motivated by the challenge of breaking software to ensure our releases are of the highest quality. We're looking for someone with strong automation experience using C# in a Windows/.Net environment as well as experience writing SQL queries. If you want a position where you're constantly learning and you're detail oriented and motivated you'll fit right in to our fun and agile team.
- Collaborates with Product Owners and Business on requirements definition and functional specifications
- Efficiently design, implement and execute test plans and cases in accordance with best practices and techniques, gather results/metrics, record raw data and prepare test results for various test methods including black box, white box, stress/load, data integrity, security and automation
- Develop new automated tests as well as maintaining existing ones
- Track testing status and provide defect/bug reports
- Identify, manage and evaluate the documentation and deliverables required for each product to be tested
- Interface and interact with Developers to resolve problems identified in product testing and quality assurance regarding software correctness and compliance with established product use and test cases and configuration rules
- Work with Product Owners and Developers to translate business requirements and functional specifications into test plans and test scripts
- Represent the team in cross-team QA coordination of department-wide testing strategies and initiatives.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of SDET / white box testing experience using C# or another object oriented (OO) language
- Experience writing SQL queries and working with relational databases
- Cloud Technologies is a plus
EagleView® Technologies offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.