At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
A Day in the Life
You should love data visualization and love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. We craft systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth. You will learn to own quality from end to end, which is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work!
- Partner with our product team to drive the strategy, priorities, and implementation of a successful product
- Manage and grow several teams of engineers in our Seattle office
- Develop, mentor, and coach other engineers
- Help attract and hire the best talent
- Be a strong advocate of our culture and example of our leadership principles (transparency, all in, customer obsessed, one team, scrappy)
- Take an active role on the Reporting Platform Core team leadership team and engage in organizational strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- History of successfully managing multiple engineering teams
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about the direction and implementation of a product
- Excellent leadership, verbal, and written communication skills