Software Engineer - Developer Tooling
- Take up our mission to make state-of-the-art AI and ML effortlessly scalable (& cost effective!) for Fortune 500 and government customers everywhere
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploying AI and ML at scale. We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by over 90,000 developers and major enterprise customers, Algorithmia makes scalable Machine Learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
Our developer tools provide an ergonomic means for engineers to harness the Algorithmia platform, and we're looking for a software engineer with a passion for solving developer pain points to join our team and take ownership of our CLI and client libraries. Want a sneak preview of what you'll be maintaining? Check out these repositories:
This is an opportunity to shape a product used by thousands of data scientists and developers around the globe, and your responsibilities will include:
- Stewarding the public repositories for our client libraries and CLI, quickly triaging bugs and intaking feature requests
- Implementing and documenting new functionality for our developer tools
- Interviewing users and gaining insight into how our developers tools are used day-to-day
As an ideal candidate for this role, you possess:
- Enthusiasm for solving developer pain points with clean, intuitive software interfaces
- Competency in multiple mainstream programming languages, such as Java, Python, and Go
- Proven ability to quickly develop competence in an unfamiliar language (be prepared to learn R)
- Understanding of unit testing frameworks and methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and a love for writing clear, well-structured documentation
Sound like a fit? Apply below–we're excited to meet you!
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW, or learn more at algorithmia.com