- Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
- We've had a proven success record of working together to deliver a world-class solution for secure document sharing and tracking. As the top-rated product in our space, DocSend keeps high-quality engineering at the core of what we do, and we’re looking for a Software Engineer to join us!
- DocSend engineering believes in quality, collaboration, and fun. We’ve got everything from diverse leadership to team outings. We always want to better ourselves, and as engineers, we do that by focusing on creating better solutions, better code, and a better skill set. Together, we collaborate, support, and inspire each other to grow and take ownership across the product.
- As a High Level Software Engineer, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the trajectory of product development, while ensuring we stay customer-focused. As one of the most senior and core members of the team, you’ll own decision making and problem solving on some of our most challenging problems. You’ll also be a leader on the team, able to mentor and educate more junior members.
- Our current stack is a Ruby on Rails web app running on Heroku with CoffeeScript, Haml, and LESS with some React.
- Take ownership of features end-to-end
- Research, architect, implement, and help drive innovative solutions
- Actively share knowledge and document insights to support continuous team improvement and collaboration
- Act as a mentor throughout the software development process
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply! It's impossible for one person to check every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team!
- BS (or higher, e.g., MS, or PhD) in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience
- 8+ years experience building web applications professionally
- Solid CS fundamentals with one or more area of deep knowledge and experience
- Proven track record of shipping impactful features, end-to-end
About DocSend, a Dropbox Company
DocSend is shaping the future of how businesses put documents to work. Our 17,000 customers rely on us to send documents or folders with a single link, track who’s interacting with those documents, and get key contracts and NDAs signed. From founders to sales teams, we power the most important documents while delivering unparalleled security and control.
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).