Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Our team is a collection of deeply passionate engineers who are riding the groundbreaking of cloud computing and web scalability. We built data analytics applications that help company leaders gain insights about technology spends, make sound decision on technology investments, and drive innovation in resource utilization and efficiency optimizations. Our environment is primarily TypeScript, Node.js, React, MySQL NoSQL, AWS, Python, PHP, and Docker. In our collaborative culture, you find plenty of opportunities to impact our full-stack products; from Web & mobile UI to data visualization & analysis to data ingestion, storage and processing. This role requires an engineer who is primarily a backend engineer (85%-90%), but doesn't mind simple UI/frontend engineer (10%-15%).
- Developing scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Close collaboration with your team to collect and incorporate feedback into your feature design
- Drive operational excellence by investigating production issues, driving root cause analysis and follow-up actions for mitigation
- Improve performance, availability, reliability, scale, throughput and latency
- Work with your team in order to meet customer work you're doing, understand the decisions that are being made and make your voice heard.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design, continuous delivery, git, test automation and build\deploy systems)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
- Passionate about building products that help customers easily and effectively get their job done
- Enthusiastic person, who communicates effectively and is easy to work with
- Curious and constantly learning on your own and from others
- You get satisfaction from helping others succeed, and you constantly seek ways to improve
- You can identify gaps, propose solutions to important problems, then take it to resolution
- Shown ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
- Experience in a 24/7 production environment is a plus
- Ability to retain composure under stressful conditions, communicate effectively with wide array of individuals at Qualtrics, and get the right things done
- Confirmed ability to understand large systems, drilling down to code level