Software Engineer - Enterprise Administration Experience
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Enterprise Administration Experience team is undertaking the mission to enable the XM platform to be enterprise-ready, with a primary focus on administration area. The team owns the function domain end to end; it develops and operates a list of critical services that empowers the XM platform, and works with leading edge technologies to handle the scale required to support our growth. We work in a dynamic environment where things change fast, thus people in a constantly learning mode.
The company and team is in hyper growth mode and we are looking for engineers, from junior to principal level, who are great team players, willing to work full stack, love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems, and passionate about new technologies and sound software engineering practices.
What you do
- Work with design and product teams to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting end consumer features.
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures, and coding background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with continuous delivery, git, test automation and build\deploy systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
- Be highly innovative, flexible and self-directed.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document)
- Experience building fast responsive UI
- Experience building large-scale, enterprise level web application
- Experience building administration or governance oriented web services
- Knowledge of distributed systems architectures based on SOA
- Experience with MVC and single page application technologies, including AngularJS, Angular2, Polymer, Vue, Ember, React or ReactNative