Software Engineer - Enterprise Administration Experience
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Enterprise Administration Experience team is undertaking the mission to enable the XM platform to be enterprise-ready, with a primary focus on administration area. The team owns the function domain end to end; it develops and operates a list of critical services that empowers the XM platform, and works with leading edge technologies to handle the scale required to support our growth. We work in a dynamic environment where things change fast, thus people in a constantly learning mode.
The company and team is in hyper growth mode and we are looking for engineers, from junior to principal level, who are phenomenal teammates, willing to work full stack, love building simple solutions to tackle hard customer problems, and passionate about new technologies and sound software engineering practices.
A Day in the Life
- Work with design and product teams to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting end consumer features.
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures, and coding background
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Focused approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with continuous delivery, git, test automation and build\deploy systems
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
- Be highly creative, flexible and self-directed.
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document)
- Experience building fast responsive UI
- Experience building large-scale, enterprise level web application
- Experience building administration or governance oriented web services
- Knowledge of distributed systems architectures based on SOA
- Experience with MVC and single page application technologies, including AngularJS, Angular2, Polymer, Vue, Ember, React or ReactNative