As a Front-End Software Engineer at MediaAlpha, you will work to design and develop beautiful, user-centric features and functionality for our industry-leading programmatic demand and supply-side platforms, as well as our consumer-facing websites. The ideal candidate will enjoy working autonomously, in coordination with our business and back-end technical teams, to iterate quickly on new feature and website ideas and designs.
- Lead UI development of all user-facing pages and features.
- Develop intuitive tools supporting diverse tasks ranging from ad campaign management to reporting and analytics.
- Produce and preserve HTML, with embedded back-end code, to reflect the HTML authored for new and updated pages and modules.
- Collaborate with fellow developers to solve tasks related to back-end integrations.
- Clearly and thoughtfully communicate with MediaAlpha team members throughout the integration process.
- Validate and debug integrations until the issue is resolved.
- Continually support a high-performance team, jumping in to help out and resolve issues whenever needed.
- Join forces with the entire MediaAlpha team to support and release live updates to the MediaAlpha exchange platforms and customer facing websites.
- 4+ years experience in CSS and HTML.
- Comfortable working with raw HTML and ability to debug HTML without WYSIWYG editor.
- Comfortable working within embedded back-end code.
- Experience with responsive and single page web applications.
- Experience working with engineers and non-technical stakeholders.
- Organized, self motivated and with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to write elegant and readable code.
- A demonstrated entrepreneurial attitude.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- B.S. required, preferably in a technical discipline (e.g., computer science).
- Highly competitive salary and bonus program participation.
- Best in class health, vision and dental care plans with no employee contributions and zero deductibles (in network).
- Flexible spending account.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 401K with immediate vesting.
- Professional training and education reimbursements.
- Generous employee perks (e.g., mobile phone program, gym membership, employee lunches).