Software Engineer - Frontend at DomainTools
DomainTools is seeking a Frontend Software Engineer to join our Team. This position is perfect for someone interested in building powerful cybersecurity products and features for our enterprise customers. Our solutions help fuel mission-critical efforts for customers including gathering threat intelligence, doing threat hunting, performing online fraud investigation, and more.
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code using software development best practices.
- Integrate with and utilize data from backend services and databases.
- Build web applications using ES7/HTML5/CSS3 best practices.
- Contribute to new product ideation and implementation.
- Participate in code reviews and design feedback with teammates.
- Work experience: 3+ years of modern web application development.
- Solid knowledge of the following:
- HTML5 and CSS3+
- Experience with React JS.
- Experience with MVC server side frameworks.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with unit and integration testing.
- Experience using agile principles and methodologies.
- Experience with object-oriented PHP 7 programming.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Experience with user acceptance testing (TestCafe, Selenium).
- Familiarity with CSS in JS solutions.
- Familiarity with React state management (Redux or Mobx).
- Familiarity with configuring Babel, Webpack, and ESLint.
- Familiarity with AWS or cloud platforms.
- Familiarity with container technologies and orchestration platforms (particularly Docker and Kubernetes).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field.
DomainTools is the leader in domain name, DNS and Internet OSINT-based cyber threat intelligence and cybercrime forensics products and data. With over 15 years of domain name, DNS and related ‘cyber fingerprint’ data across the Internet, DomainTools helps companies assess security threat risks, profile attackers, investigate online fraud and crimes, and map cyber activity in order to stop attacks. Our customers include many Fortune 500 companies, including leaders in Internet technology, banking, consumer products, manufacturing and government.
We are located in Belltown (downtown Seattle) in a very cool office staffed with smart and energetic co-workers. We provide great benefits such as fully paid premiums on medical plans for employees, pet insurance, flexible PTO, and flexible scheduling to name a few.
DomainTools embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to its fullest as an equal opportunity employer. We build our teams so creativity and innovation can flourish. We believe inclusivity and equity fosters innovation and growth; and we harness this mindset to drive a culture that serves our employees and our customers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, perspectives, and skill sets to apply; and do not discriminate based on age, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.