Software Engineer - Full-stack
- Join a small, passionate team working across the entire product stack
- Make positive difference in other people's lives through your work - we’re revolutionizing healthcare for all
- Enjoy the view from our fantastic offices in downtown Seattle
Xealth, recently named one of the Best Small Places to Work in Seattle, is growing!
We created Xealth with the mission to improve physician efficiency and patient outcomes. We do this by enabling doctors to order the right digital health solutions for the patient directly from their existing interfaces. Incubated at Providence, we’re disrupting healthcare from the inside, and are proud to be changing lives through technology.
Having recently announced a major new partnership that allows physicians to recommend physical products, we are looking for multiple Full-stack Software Engineers to join us in revolutionizing healthcare. Working in in a modern JS environment (React, Redux, Node) on AWS, you'll be part of a team with strong mentorship and professional development opportunities. We offer a unique opportunity to do something meaningful in a fantastic work environment while developing your engineering skills in a variety of modern web technologies.
As a Software Engineer at Xealth, you will:
- Write reusable, testable code
- Develop APIs and other interfaces to 3rd party EMR systems
- Work in cross-functional teams that reach across the entire product
- Design and implementing efficient, scalable applications
- Prioritize multiple tasks intelligently, speak up when you see issues
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
- Other interesting tasks as needed
Our ideal Software Engineer will have
- B.S in Computer Science, ideally including coursework in algorithms, data structures, software design, operating systems, and/or strong CS fundamentals
- 1+ years of commercial fullstack or backend development experience OR public code or a cool personal project to share
- Experience with Linux, AWS, and other open source web technologies
- Bonus points for: Experience with Node and/or React, exposure to EMR systems (Cerner or Epic) or other healthcare applications, startup experience to a desire to expand your abilities in a small, cross-functional team
"Xealth will dramatically improve the connection between patients and clinicians."
- Rod Hochman, MD, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Hospital
Xealth enables healthcare teams to order digital content, services, and OTC items as easily as they do medications. Patients can then access these digital health prescriptions from the provider's portal, so that they can actively manage their health - improving both client care, and the doctor-client relationship.
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph's Digital Integration Group and raised $8.5 million last year. Based in Seattle, the company was founded by the team of serial entrepreneurs behind Swype, an innovative keyboard that reach over 1 billion users, and Boost Mobile, now a Sprint service generating over $5 billion in revenue.
Learn more about us at www.xealth.io