Software Engineer, Growth and Enablement at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:05 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, February 27, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Here at Auth0 we’re focused on securing the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. We’re currently hiring a senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Growth and Enablement Team. This team is focused on supercharging the next phase of Auth0’s growth while at the same time enabling multiple internal groups within our organization to effectively deal with their growing needs. At Growth & Enablement, you would join a team of exceptionally talented individuals with a wide breadth of focus, from pricing & packaging, to how customers can effectively leverage support resources to even looking after and improving internal tools that fulfill a plethora of field teams requirements.
- Build new and maintain current features by contributing across the whole technical stack.
- Influence the team culture and iterate upon the ways we work together.
- Collaborate across teams to solve technical and non-technical challenges.
- Work primarily with TypeScript, NodeJS, MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
- Debug and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Understand our customers (both internal and external) and how we can best serve them.
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Have 2+ years of software development experience.
- Have a passion for learning.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, where change is the only constant.
- Are comfortable designing, writing, and operating full-stack applications.
- Are familiar with NodeJS and RESTful APIs.
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results.
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Believe that writing code is a means to solve business problems.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
- Live in Canada or Argentina.
It is helpful, but not required, if you have experience:
- Being part of distributed teams and work environments.
- Working on billing and/or pricing services.
- Working on internal tooling or with internal customers.
- Developing services that integrate with third-party tools like Salesforce, Stripe, etc.
- #CA; #AR;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.