Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
As a Software Engineer on our CX Foundational team, you would apply your distributed-systems knowledge, familiarity with full-stack development, databases, various storage-engines, and web-services design and implementation to build premier software and services. The CX Foundational product line is the biggest use‐case of Qualtrics CX by volume, and aims to help companies and organizations launch their first forays into Customer Experience management, from listening to customer experience data, to analyzing and understanding that data, to taking action to drive change.
Some of the things you would work on in the CX Foundational team are purpose‐built recommendations, predictive and prescriptive insights and closed‐loop ticketing, all built to activate organizations to take action on things that matter the most to customers.
Expectations for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document)
A Day in the Life
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Have worked on frontend development and have familiarity with backend services
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers