The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
As a Software Engineer on our CX Foundational team, you would apply your distributed-systems knowledge, familiarity with full-stack development, databases, various storage-engines, and web-services design and implementation to build premier software and services. The CX Foundational product line is the biggest use‐case of Qualtrics CX by volume, and aims to help companies and organizations launch their first forays into Customer Experience management, from listening to customer experience data, to analyzing and understanding that data, to taking action to drive change.
Some of the things you would work on in the CX Foundational team are purpose‐built recommendations, predictive and prescriptive insights and closed‐loop ticketing, all built to activate organizations to take action on things that matter the most to customers.
Expectations for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document)
A Day in the Life
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Have worked on frontend development and have familiarity with backend services
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers