Software Engineer II - CX Customer Care at Qualtrics
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Qualtrics is a pioneer in defining the XM software category and Customer Care is a product whose vision is to transform contact centers from mere cost centers to loyalty drivers for both customers and employees. As a Software Engineer on Customer Care, you will play a key role in realizing our vision by connecting X-data and O-data to drive actions both within the contact center and through the organization by infusing contact center insights into teams like product, procurement, and digital. You will apply your distributed-systems knowledge, familiarity with full-stack development, databases, search-engines, and webservices to build premier software and services.
You will have the opportunity to work on the following
- Work closely with partner teams to build distributed pipelines to analyze, gain insights and act on unsolicited conversational data.
- Build tools and visualizations for contact centers that leverage X+O data to develop automated and personalized coaching plans for their employees
- Scale our closed loop platform to handle its rapid growth
Expectations for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document)
A Day in the Life
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Have worked on frontend development and have familiarity with backend services
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers