Software Engineer, IT Insights
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Our team is a collection of deeply passionate engineers who are riding the groundbreaking of cloud computing and web scalability. We built data analytics applications that help company leaders gain insights about technology spends, make sound decision on technology investments, and drive innovation in resource utilization and efficiency optimizations. Our environment is primarily TypeScript, Node.js, React, MySQL NoSQL, AWS, Python, PHP, and Docker. In our collaborative culture, you find plenty of opportunities to impact our full-stack products; from Web & mobile UI to data visualization & analysis to data ingestion, storage and processing.
- Developing scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Close collaboration with your team to collect and incorporate feedback into your feature design
- Drive operational excellence by investigating production issues, driving root cause analysis and follow-up actions for mitigation
- Improve performance, availability, reliability, scale, throughput and latency
- Work with your team in order to meet customer work you're doing, understand the decisions that are being made and make your voice heard.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design, continuous delivery, git, test automation and build\deploy systems)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
- Passionate about building products that help customers easily and effectively get their job done
- Enthusiastic person, who communicates effectively and is easy to work with
- Curious and constantly learning on your own and from others
- You get satisfaction from helping others succeed, and you constantly seek ways to improve
- You can identify gaps, propose solutions to important problems, then take it to resolution
- Shown ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
- Experience in a 24/7 production environment is a plus
- Ability to retain composure under stressful conditions, communicate effectively with wide array of individuals at Qualtrics, and get the right things done
- Confirmed ability to understand large systems, drilling down to code level