Software Engineer (Midlevel) at Snap! Raise
Snap! Raise is the nation’s leading technology platform for school, team, and club fundraising across the United States. We started this company by making a difference in our communities, right here in our own backyard. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our growing team at our South Lake Union office. The position offers an extensive amount of ownership and influence as we scale the largest team-based fundraising solution in the country. You will be called upon to not only write code, but also be a key driver in our product's development. You'll be working in a fully integrated agile team alongside other developers, designers, product managers, and stakeholders to deliver value to our users.
This role will allow you to be a core developer and architect on the largest team based fundraising solution in the country, work on software that gets deployed to a massive audience on a large scale, and contribute to a software solution that makes a lasting impact in the communities we work with, year after year.
- Design and build features on one of our core platform Ruby on Rails / VueJS applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, program, and release new features
- Write automated tests for features to ensure robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Be comfortable releasing production-ready code on tight deadlines with high visibility
- Communication above all - do you know when to speak up and ask for help or feedback?
- 5+years of professional software development
- 2+ years of Ruby & Ruby on Rails experience
- A mindset that embraces initiative, growth, and change
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent understanding of web application fundamentals and concepts
What you’ll find with us:
Our employees share a passion for revolutionizing the fundraising experience for schools, teams, and clubs all across the United States. We are working to transform a system we were all once a part of. The second you walk into the door you will be greeted by the team and never face a dull day at work. Who can say no to pizza and Catch Phrase on Fridays? We offer a fun, inclusive environment where teams are not only who we serve, but who we are.
Join us today as we Change the Game!