Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are looking for recent university graduates who are ready to kick start their career. Through our Engineering Launch Program (ELP), we will guide a cohort of recent graduates through a 15-month program designed to build a foundation for the rest of your career. You'll be mentored along the way by the best and the brightest engineering minds and take part in customized learning opportunities.
ELP cohorts will begin their 15-month program with a 3-month Foundations course. Foundations is a multi-faceted training curriculum that will better enable new engineers to effectively begin contributing in their development roles and introduce them to our Auth0 and Engineering culture. The time in the program will then be followed by a full-time, 12-month assignment to a team in one of our Product Engineering Domains gaining meaningful experience working directly with global team members to address real-world challenges and create innovative value for our customers.
As part of our growth, we are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all Auziros feel welcomed as their authentic selves—inclusive of all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities, races, education, ages, or other personal characteristics.
Product Engineering Domains:
- Identity & Access Management (IAM): Delivers a simple, extensible identity platform that is easy for our customers to integrate into their applications and effortless to operate. The mission of the team is to delight customers with an exceptional operations and administration experience, and delight developers with concise, understandable, standards-compliant APIs for ease of integration.
- Service Management: Delivers an exceptional subscription administration experience to our customers throughout their relationship with Auth0. The mission of this group is to bring comprehensive, trustworthy, and clear visibility into how a customer’s subscription is organized, consumed, and supported as a service.
- Developer Experience: The Developer Experience domain is the “first customer” of our product. The mission of this group is to delight the developers by making their experience smoother throughout signup, onboarding, quickstarts/integration, docs, SDKs, community, troubleshooting and extending the product through code and our APIs.
- Mentorship: Ongoing support from leadership, a dedicated mentor, and buddy for the entire program.
- Hands-on Experience: Receive on-the-job training as you work to support innovation initiatives and deliver customer value.
- Technical Skills: Learn to design, code, test, debug and document software across multiple applications and platforms. Get experience with secure coding practices.
- Continuous Learning: Collaborate across teams to solve technical and non-technical challenges, get a well-rounded view of our business, diversify your skills, and stay ahead of the curve with a specialized curriculum to propel your career.
- Remote Culture: Born as a globally-distributed organization out of necessity, Auth0 has tried and tested strategies for making remote work successful. With over half of our workforce working fully remotely before COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to establish a strong remote-friendly culture. Our unique culture will teach you to thrive as you sharpen your ability to excel in a remote-work environment.
You will be a good fit if you:
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly-reliable, maintainable and scalable.
- Have knowledge and passion for good engineering practices and testing.
- Are a good communicator and enjoy working with people.
- Excel when working autonomously, and know when to seek help from your team members.
- Always aim to learn and want to improve your security knowledge.
- Have awareness of the importance of security on design decisions.
- You are local to the Greater Seattle Area. We are a remote-friendly work environment and have been since day one. All of our teams are currently working remotely, and when it is safe to return to the office this program will be based out of our Bellevue, WA headquarters.
- You have graduated within the past 12 months or will be graduating by Spring 2021 with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college, university or Software Engineering bootcamp.
- You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
- You have familiarity with Node.js applications.
- You have familiarity with Java, C++ and/or Python.
- You have understanding around concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs.
- You are authorized to work in the United States with no restrictions.
At the end of this program you will:
- Have exposure to the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Learn to write well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Collaborate across teams to solve technical and non-technical challenges.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
We are accepting applications until our positions are filled or until March 15, 2021.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.