Software Engineer, Platform Tools at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:02 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, December 3, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Platform Tools team mission is to make the life of Auth0’s engineers easier and more productive by providing a frictionless interface to Auth0’s internal platform.
We are looking for senior software engineers to help us achieve the level of excellence that our teams need to make their day-to-day work easier and enjoyable.
- Design, build and maintain tools and a toolchain to improve the development lifecycle.
- Help build and scale our development environment as engineering teams grow.
- Research and build prototypes using new technologies.
- Investigate, discuss and propose new engineering productivity practices and tools.
- Collaborate with fellow team members on priorities, specifications, and progress communication.
- Evangelize Auth0 engineers about our new tools offering.
You are a good fit if you:
- You have 4+ years of software development experience.
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Love to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Enjoy solving chores through automation.
- Have experience with Go, Node.js or similar.
- Have experience with container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, etc.
- Have experience with distributed systems, software architectures and authentication.
- Are autonomous and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pay attention to details and keep user experience a top priority.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote first environment.
- Timezone: we are giving preference to candidates located between GMT -3 and GMT +2.
You might work on:
- Open source tools, integrations, CLIs, and frameworks.
- API and CLI interface to our internal platform.
- Bots and scripts to automate common tasks.
- IDE and browser extensions.
- Pull Requests flow automation.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.