Software Engineer, Quality at Unity Technologies
The Desktop Quality team is searching for a Software Engineer, Quality to help us deliver high quality experiences to our customers on the desktop platforms. The Desktop Team is responsible for enabling our customers to build amazing, high quality experiences with the Unity Editor and ensuring that their vision shows up on the desktop platforms. You will be working directly with our developers to provide support and expertise in shipping high quality code. This is a great opportunity to have an impact on our well established platforms as well as brand new exciting platforms that could redefine the future of the industry.
- Provide critical feedback to our developers on the quality of their code
- Develop new test projects in Unity to prove out capabilities of platforms
- Investigate issues to provide valuable insight to our development team
- Work with our customers to gather feedback and help report issues
- Collaborate with other teams across Unity to help support development across platforms
- Improve the Quality Culture of the team to help the team to increase engineering quality
- Proficiency with C#
- Basic knowledge of C++
- Basic understanding of real time graphics technology
- Knowledgeable of testing methodologies and quality engineering practices
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with game development
- Experience working with game engines
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.