If you are a Test Developer seeking new, exciting challenges where you can make an impact working with the leader in aerial imagery, machine learning derived data analytics and software, helping customers in different industries use property insights for smarter planning, building and living, here is an opportunity tailored for you!
Together with your team members, you will be responsible for quality, automation design, tool creation and harness for our features. In addition to automation, you will be responsible for working closely with the developers to understand the design, develop test plans, writing component level test cases (unit, functional, integration and performance) and executing them for some of our core next generation platform features. Here you will get a chance to utilize your critical thinking and technical skills to help directly drive EagleView's success.
- Work on all stages of a product from conception to completion. Know the business features well and how testing can make a difference in the marketplace.
- Identify risk based testing goals and drive the team to build not just a good but a great product.
- Represent quality in any technical discussion, decision and design involved during product development.
- Independently maintain and develop automation frameworks and write detailed test cases for a variety of products on Web, Android, IOS and Backend.
- Create and manage testing schedules and execute test cases and report results. Collect and analyze multiple metrics around testing.
- Work closely with Technical Product Managers, Developers and Automation Testers to ensure that the right level of automation is in place.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as product management, software engineering etc. to estimate effort, plan implementation and deliver well thought out, high quality solutions
- Proactively look for potential quality issues. Moderate Technical Reviews and run Root Cause Analysis sessions.
- Investigate industry standard testing methodologies and technologies and incorporate them into the technical stack as justified
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 3 – 5 years experience in software testing and/or development
- Strong knowledge of Java, Data structures, OOPS concepts and its applications
- Understanding of Web Technologies like HTTP, REST etc.
- Knowledge of Database concepts and query languages like SQL etc.
- Conceptual understanding of Client Server Architecture
- Hands on experience with manual and automated testing of mobile applications
- Hands-on Experience with Automation Tools/Frameworks like Selenium, Appium, WebDriver, TestNG, Cucumber (BDD), Gradle, Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Hands on experience with Performance Testing and Load Testing tools like JMeter
- Eagerness to learn and implement new technologie