Software Engineer in Test
Software Engineer in Test
At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick family.
What you’ll do
SkyKick is currently looking for a highly skilled and passionate Software Engineer in Test to join our Software Test Team. You are someone who loves to ensure shipment of high-quality software. You enjoy learning as much as teaching. You are looking for an opportunity to work with highly intelligent and skilled engineers, product managers, and architects to ship impactful products. In this key role, you will define the success not only of your immediate Test Team, but also the product and services that companies are relying on globally.
As a Software Engineer in Test at SkyKick:
- You will collaborate with project team members to understand requirements for assigned projects
- You will create and update existing test plans to ensure that we ship high quality software
- You will Optimize our testing efforts by developing automated tests and other testing tools
- You will Identify bugs by analyzing our product, code, analytics and telemetry
- You will Build and extend existing testing frameworks to easily and quickly test new features and products
- You will Plan and cost required testing for assigned projects
- You will ensure that the most cost effective, efficient testing techniques and tools are used for each assigned project
- You will ensure that we always have a high-quality product by investigating and reporting application issues as they arise
- You will develop test tools, write automation and execute manual tests which ensures that the company is shipping high quality software
The expertise you bring:
- 5+ years of developing software tests
- Demonstrated experience leading projects to success.
- Experience with SDLC and software testing methodologies including modern manual and automated testing techniques
- Demonstrated ability to apply modern software testing methodologies in a fast paced, dynamic/agile environment
- Able to work independently and collaborate with team members of all disciplines
Who we are:
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer