At Drift, we believe the future of energy is smarter, more efficient, cheaper, and greener. We're hiring software engineers to help build the applications, services and tools to make this a reality. In this role, you'll collaborate across disciplines to understand and translate business needs into tools, applications, and APIs. You'll build and automate the systems to help us scale our product.
Drift is a great place to build, learn, and experiment. Some of the technologies we use every day include Python, Elixir, Go, Docker, MySQL, Azure, and AWS. Come join us!
In this role, you will:
* Design and build tools to automate business processes
* Prototype new features and tools as we explore new product directions and offerings
* Turn those prototypes into product features if they're successful
* Help define the architecture of future products
We'd love to hear from you if:
* You build reliable systems that are easy to operate in production
* You are highly analytical, preferably with a background in a quantitative field of study
* You're proficient with multiple programming languages
* You have strong organizational and self-management skills
* You're experienced working across disciplines in a dynamic environment
* Free lunch, snacks, and drinks in the office
* Self-managed time off
* Awesome office space in Belltown
* Orca Pass
* 99% paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for employees
* Generous paid maternity and paternity leave
We built Drift to be a place where you can do your best work. Drift strongly values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to gender- and race-based pay parity. We promise that you'll feel valued and have opportunities to contribute meaningfully as a member of our team.