Software Engineering Manager, Infrastructure at Outreach
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, October 8, 2020
Outreach is transforming how companies engage with their customers. Outreach is transforming how companies engage with their customers. As Engineering Manager for Infrastructure, you drive strategy and execution to scale Outreach cloud architecture to meet the unique infrastructure needs of some of the largest businesses in the world - all of whom have made Outreach a centerpiece of their sales execution.
In this role you can expect to:
Partner with the Product Management and Information Security teams to drive the platform infrastructure for Outreach - defining the vision, cloud strategy, and roadmap.
Work with the Technical Program Manager to build and execute against the annual and quarterly plan around our infrastructure to serve the internal engineering organization, global and enterprise customers.
Define, own, create and monitor the core metrics to measure uptime, security, performance, reliability and cost to support engineering product development.
Lead and grow the infrastructure team in both Seattle and remote locations.
- 10+ years of experience building and maintaining infrastructure for great products, including responsibilities driving prioritization, trade-offs, timelines and go-to-market
- High EQ, curious, process and result-oriented
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude in cloud native infrastructure such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with security, privacy and regulatory compliance in the context of enterprise grade infrastructure
- Outstanding people skills; can rally a team around a common mission and deliver high quality products or services on time
- Experience with driving vendor evaluations, build vs. buy decisions and contract negotiations
- You embody our core values: we are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion
- Built, managed and maintained cloud based infrastructure for a B2B/SaaS application
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and its auto-scaling technologies
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Read Full Job Description