Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Here at Auth0 we’re focused on securing the internet by powering the login box. We’re currently hiring an Engineering Manager to be part of the Developer Productivity team. This is a core engineering team engaging in customer facing work. You'd be giving our customers, who are developers, the tools they need to configure and use our authentication and identity tool suite.
This work enables a more secure, fully featured internet. As more developers stop wasting time building their own half-baked security solutions and use Auth0's well-thought-out ones, they have time to build new things.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and grow a healthy, inclusive, collaborative team rooted in the opportunities they’re creating for customers.
- Ensure each person on the team is deepening their skills through coaching, training, and mentoring.
- Work with product and design to build the roadmap for Marketplace at Auth0. This involves talking to engineers, other teams and customers.
- Tie every piece of work back to the mission of making the internet safer and the business value of making it easier for companies to solve Auth.
- Have the opportunity to gain a great understanding and context about how Auth0 works and learn more about security protocols and how to build reliable, highly available systems.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have experience leading a full-stack software development team.
- Skilled at coaching teammates in all phases of their career.
- Experience providing focus to teams to enable them to achieve their goals.
- Have a technical background and can help a team evaluate trade-offs during design and development.
- Enjoy working in an iterative development environment.
- Can add value to a conversation even when you are not familiar with the entire context.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results.
- Like to lead by example.
- Are a great communicator and communication facilitator.
- Live in Canada.
Bonus points for:
- Experience building ecosystems with partners and support growth through marketplaces
- Experience with the front end ecosystem, for example MaterialUI, Typescript, React, and Node.js, etc.
- Experience building highly reliable, scalable systems, leveraging either Node.js or Golang as the programming language, and with MongoDB or Postgresql as database.
- Experience working on Identity and Access Management software and concepts.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.