Software Tester at 98point6
Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your Role and Impact
As a Software Tester here at 98point6, you will own the end-to-end process in testing our primary care platform on iOS, Android and Web products. You will collaborate to improve our platform and engineering team's test coverage, release tempo and production environment quality. You will partner with other testers, software engineers and product managers to ensure we deliver a complete, holistic experience to our customers.
- Interpret and implement technical and design specifications for features to develop high-value test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and execute tests and verification of bugs across multiple products simultaneously
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Write audience-appropriate documentation for debugging guides and validation reports
- Identify gaps in requirements and test coverage and implement resolution
- Triage bugs and present them to product and engineering
- 3+ years of experience manually testing consumer iOS, Android or Web applications
- Working knowledge of a CLI (Mac OS/Linux command line interface preferred)
- A high level of ownership, flexibility and self-direction
- Ability to consider the big picture, make decisions with a sense of urgency and help innovate in a rapidly growing environment
- Ability to think analytically with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.